We don’t mean to brag, but really, you won’t find any better service than you’ll find with us. Our motto “Small enough to listen, BIG enough to deliver” isn’t just a clever saying, it’s really who we truly are. Ask the hundreds of clients, who have come to expect nothing else but the best and that’s why our builders, installers, homeowners, designers, architects and developers come to us year after year, project after project knowing they’ll get the best, personal service available. Growing up with old fashion values, that if we work hard, treat others fairly and give it our best, and continue to fulfill our promise, to take care of every project, big or small, with the same sense of importance and dedication, than we have accomplished what it really means when we say, “Small enough to listen, BIG enough to deliver”.
- 1 Share your project details with us.
- 2 We’ll help you select the right products.
- 3 You’ll receive a detailed quote.
- 4 After purchase - your products are shipped out.
- 5 We’re always here to offer support and solutions.
The Maxton Advantage
- We know the LUX and Formasteel products and profiles better than anyone in the Valley
- You’ll always get top Service and quick communication at all times
- The knowledge we have on all the profiles we carry, means we don’t only support you by providing the product, but we can answer all the technical questions with confidence
- We deal directly with the manufactures, so we can offer you immediate responses as well as offer you the best prices
- We deal with two manufacturers that have our same mantra, Quality, Service and Dedication