- Forma Steel
- Exposed Fastern Panels
- 11/6 Panel
Forma Steel II/6 Panel.
This Low Rib Panel is Ideal for Durable Finished Interiors & Soffit Applications
Protection for exterior applications is crucial, but don’t forget about your interior finishes as well. Our II/6 Panel is ideal for walls and ceilings within your metal-clad building. II/6 Panel plays an integral part in maintaining a durable interior space whether it’s in a commercial building, riding arena, livestock structure, airplane hanger, storage shed, garage or shop.
The II/6 Panel features a much lower rib at 1/2″ height, and the span is shorter at 6″, providing a cleaner, less pronounced profile ideal for liner in interior spaces and less pronounced ribs on exterior applications. It can also be used in standard or reverse for fascia application.
This panel is also commonly installed in reverse and vented for soffiit application, making it a versatile and widely used panel in commercial, agricultural and residential industries.
II/6 PANEL PROFILE
II/6 REVERSE PANEL
REVERSE II/6 PERFORATION AVAILABLE FOR SOFFIT APPLICATION
- Application: Ceiling, Wall, Soffit, Fascia
- Coverage: 36″
- Low Rib Panel Ideal for Durable Finished Interiors & Soffit
- Available in Reverse for Vented Soffit Application
- Similar to FC-36 with a Cleaner, Smoother Look
- Available in 29 & 26 Gauge
- Available in over 30 Colours & Finishes
- More Colours and Finishes Available by Special Order
- Cutting Charge Applies below 48″