- Forma Steel
- Hidden Fastener Panels
- Mechanical LOC
Forma Steel Mechanical LOC.
Standing Seam Panel
The Mechanical Loc panel is a commercial grade panel that is mechanically seamed and installed with a concealed clip system. This panel is ideal for shallow sloped roofs and is available in 2”, 1.5” and 1” seam heights. The appeal of the Mechanical Loc system is the long clean lines and wide panel spans. Moreover, this system provides superior weather-tight protection and allows for thermal expansion and contraction with a floating clip system. Mechanical Loc is available with minor ribs and comes in variable widths. Mechanical Loc requires on-site seaming.
2″ MECHANICAL LOC PANEL PROFILE
1.5″ MECHANICAL LOC PANEL PROFILE
- Application Roof & Wall
- Roof Coverage: 12″ – 16″
- Concealed Clip System:
- Panel Length: Up to 50′
- Contact Maxton to discuss options for Panels longer than 50′
- Minimum Length: 12″
- 2″ Mechanical Loc is suitable for Low Sloped Roofs down to 3/4:12
- 1.5″ Mechanical Loc is suitable for Low Sloped Roofs down to 1.5:12
- 1″ Mechanical Loc is suitable for Low Sloped Roofs down to 3:12
- Substrate: 5/8″ Standard Plywood Minimum
- Suitable for climates with high wind, high snow accumulation and extreme temperatures.
- Available Colours: Standard 24 Gauge Colours
- Striations are recommended on panels to minimize the appearance of oil-canning.